Cost-effective software to help smaller services collect, store, analyse and report on CORE System data.
CORE PC has a range of powerful clinical and management reporting functions to help you maximise the benefits of
using CORE for clients, therapists, supervisors and managers.
Go to CORE PC Features to read more about CORE PC including: Data entry,
Clinical change, Data analysis and reports, System configuration and Practitioner appraisal.
How much does it cost?
CORE PC is available on an annual license basis, with a minimum license for 125 clients costing £250 + VAT.
With each additional "client space" costs £2 plus VAT.
To work out how much your CORE PC licence will cost, estimate how many new clients you
expect to see in your service during the course of a year and multiply by two.
If you see less than 125 clients per year then you will require the minimum license.
What should I do now?
- Email our Head Office and ask for an order form for CORE PC.
- If you'd like to discuss how CORE PC could help your service or to arrange a demonstration contact link to
Kitty McCrea Business Development Manager.
- Think about your training needs. We know from experience that services who have some training at the
implementation stage get more out of their investment in CORE software than those that do not.
See our separate training brochure, or contact Kitty McCrea
- As soon as we receive your order form we will send you a link to download the software.
- Once you have installed the software contact us for your licence key to activate the software.
What computer equipment do I need?
CORE PC is designed to run on a Windows based computer, with the minimum requirement being:
- Operating System: Win 98, Win 2K , Win XP, Vista or Windows 7
- Pentium Processor
- Web browser Internet Explorer 5.5 [or higher]
- 64MB of Memory
CORE PC can be installed on as many machines as you would like at no extra cost.
All of the machines share a central database mounted on one of the workstations,
or dedicated database (SQL) server. Technical advice is available by contacting